Okay, so we’re at the end of the second week of class.  How are you feeling about the course, the readings/assignments, your group project?  Do we need to slow down or speed up, or is everything just right?  What would you like to spend more time on?  What do you feel like you have a handle on and what seems inexplicable to you at this point?  What problems or exciting ideas are your group members dealing with?  Express your concerns or affirmations here, on your own blog, or send me an email.

Don’t forget your blog assignment from the syllabus for this week should be completed by Saturday.

3 Comments so far

1.    Roxanne on January 26, 2008 1:16 pm

I am feeling very overwhelmed. I guess what seems elementary to most of the class is giving me trouble. (I don’t want to seem like I am whining, but I am trying to get it together over the weekend.) I understand all of the concepts, I am just having a hard time getting all the feeds and information together in one central location. I have posted somethings and I have no idea where some of them went.
    I am excited about the actual project and I am anxious to start outlining the proposal. Please do not slow down the rest of the class for my sake, I will look to alternative sources if I get too confused!

2.    jmcclurken on January 27, 2008 1:13 am

As you read your classmates’ posts, I think you’ll find that you’re not alone in some of these concerns. Don’t hesitate to ask for help about specific and general questions.

3.    LisaM on January 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Roxanne

You are not alone. As Dr. McClurken said this is new territory for a number of us. I feel as though I’m in the same situation as you are. I understand the concepts, but the actual implementation causes me some grief. I really believe that we will get beyond this awkward stage.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind