You may have noticed that there is a new page listed at the top of the course blog.  “Recent Blog Posts” funnels most (soon to be all) posts from the people in this class onto a single page (using RSS of course).  Check it out to get a snapshot of what everyone is working on.

As we discussed in class, make sure you try to add something to the test Omeka site set up for the class.  It can be a document, a photo, any item.  If you’re having trouble, let me know.  [If you can’t log in or don’t remember the URL, let me know as soon as possible.]

3 Comments so far

1.    eweaver on January 23, 2008 5:05 pm

I logged on and added something – hopefully it is the right thing, I am going to need more practice with this application I can tell already.

2.    mdowns on January 23, 2008 9:35 pm

I added something! I didn’t realize that it would ask that many questions about the artifacts. I can see how this application (wait…sorry… web2.0 thingie) could be very useful for storing/using/dealing with a large amount of historical documents.

Not sure about the “display side” of Omeka yet.

3.    kwuyscik on January 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah … I added something too but I don’t know if I did it correctly. It should be there though!

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Speak your mind